Darien Lake invites you to get away together with your family this summer! Spend some time and reconnect with those that are closest to you. Darien Lake Vacations offer a variety of lodging packages – all including Park admission – within steps from Western New York’s Favorite Family Fun Destination – at a GREAT VALUE!
All Vacation Packages are bundled for SAVINGS!
- Your choice of Lodging Options: Hotel, Cabins, RVs, Camping, or Guest Houses
- Park Admission included during your entire stay!
($ 49.99/person per day value - included!)
- Close convenient access within walking distance to your choice of lodging option
- STAY overnight | PLAY in the park | WALK back and RELAX | - then REPEAT!
- SO MUCH TO DO! - RELAX at your choice of Lodging option - then experience the THRILLS of the Park!
- FREE Parking throughout your stay!
BOOK NOW! Summer Vacation Packages available!
Already have reservations? Enhance your stay by visiting Darien Lake's Online Store Or see our Helpful Tips for your arrival!
We Welcome Pets
It's easy to bring your pet along when you Vacation with us! Make your reservation online then email or call our Vacation Planners 585-599-2211. Provide us your reservation confirmation number and ask to add your pet to the reservation.
To keep all of our Guests happy, including those not traveling with four-legged friends, some restrictions apply. See our Pet Policies, for complete guidelines and applicable fees.
Darien Lake Rides & Attractions Note:
- Due to being a seasonal employer, limited rides and attractions may only be available before June 23rd or after August 19th. Some rides may have limited hours – or be rotated during the day. Tantrum is not scheduled to open until after May 25th.
- Splashtown Water Park opens for the season on May 19th, and operates from 11am – 7pm (or park close, if the park closes earlier than 7:00pm). Water Park and Water Attractions will be available through Sept 9th.
- Darien Lake offers many ticket and lodging promotions, with decreased pricing during these times due to number of attractions being offered.